SEO for broad keywords and national brands is much different from local SEO. Depending on your company’s online assets, our plans may focus on certain business segments or start by rebuilding your website to ensure the best platform for visitor experience, converting visitors into leads and tracking conversions.
The examples of core SEO tasks below give you an idea of the initial work that will have to happen for your website to compete effectively in your keyword marketplace.
SEO Setup Work
- Keyword Research & Baseline Reporting
- Homepage Optimization
- Setup Google Account (If necessary) for author profile
- Social Account Orientation
- Facebook, Google+
- Social Account Optimization – Descriptions, links and graphics
- Google Analytics Review
- Setup Conversion Tracking in Google Analytics
- Add Schema.org coding to header & footer
- Onpage optimization of inner pages
- Add quick contact form to inner page sidebar
- Add Call to action on sidebar above contact form